Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

SE Watch Battery Replacement Kit

Friday, 13 April 2012

SE Watch Battery Replacement Kit

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

  • ASIN: B000FEY76O


Price : $11.77
You Save : $1.52 (11%)
SE Watch Battery Replacement Kit

Product Description


All the tools you will need to open almost any type watch case for battery replacement. Comes in a protective tool roll for easy storage.

 

SE Watch Battery Replacement Kit

 

SE Watch Battery Replacement Kit

Customer Reviews


This basic tool set has the two items I wanted the most (the prying tools), and is definitely worth the purchase price.
Be advised: you're not buying precision-made "Swiss" tools here! These are simple pieces, crafted in India, packaged in a rather flimsy rolled-up plastic packet. BUT...they get the job done, and considering that you probably won't use them but one or two times a year, they're a good investment.
A caution to fellow consumers: these are VERY sharp tools, and you can easily injure yourself if a tool slips while you're prying off the back of a watch! BE CAREFUL...these are NOT for use by kids or the inherently clumsy!
A small phamplet from Energizer was packed with the tool set, and the tiny pictures cover some of the basics of watch back removal. It's at least enough to get you started.
Even though this is a handy set, watch back removal (and reinstallation) is still a tricky prospect. Yes, you'll save money by "doing it yourself," but replacing watch batteries can still be very, very frustrating!

I really like the kit but there are some tools in the kit that I dont know how to use it would be nice if the company would send some instructions with the tools but other than it's a good kit.

 

SE Watch Battery Replacement Kit

 

View

1 comments:

Hello,
This is my first time I visit here. I found so much entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.
Watch Battery Replacement Service
Thanks,

Post a Comment

My Watches Store

Watches 4 Stars & Up Store